X-metals aren't getting enough love recently. With that, list your Top 10 (or top 3, top 5, or how many you want) favorite Juliets. They can be customs, factory customs, standard colourways, or any combination of the three.
To make it more interesting, tell us why they're on your list.
1) Ruby Juliet - I love the combo of the X-metal colour and ruby red lenses. It also has that infamous connection to the X-men, which is why it has always stood out for me.
2 and 3) Ice Ducati and Ruby Corvette - These are interchangeable between spots 2 and 3. I can't decide. I prefer Ruby over Ice, but I prefer Ducati over Corvette.
4 and 5) Brown Juliet or Black Chrome Juliet - Like above, I just can't decide. I usually prefer chrome over something matte (especially something not seen on an X-metal like Black Chrome), but the Brown Juliet is cooler overall because it's more unique.
6) Carbon Ichiro - What a cool colourway. While I usually wouldn't think OO Blue would work with Carbon, it did in this case. Plus it has Ichiro's sig on it. I normally don't follow baseball, but I'm interested in hearing about Ichiro and his hitting accomplishments.
7) Carbon Ducati - Looks rather plain normally, but the red accents make it stand out. The connection to Ducati puts it high in my book.
8) Emerald Slate Ichiro - Like the two before it, it's just a cool looking colourway.
9) G26 Juliet - I've seen pics of the custom G26s, and they look amazing. Nothing really to say other than it is one cool custom, despite it being not too functional.
10) TiO2 - Probably one of the more underrated frames. While I think it fits better with fire, ice, emerald or ruby lenses rather than it's stock lens of VR28 BI, it's such a good looking frame that it'll make any lens look good.